Activity: Test your learning pathway
Have a go and check it works!
When you set conditional activities, it is a good idea to check it all works!
As in Moodle 1, you can switch from a teacher to a student role so that you can use the online course in the same way as a student.
To do this, view the settings block, click on 'switch role to' and then click on Student.
When you are in the course do the following:
- View the 'introduction to colours' resource and then go back to the main screen.
- Complete the quiz that is now available. Only get one of the questions right so that you score 33% (less than 50%)
- When you go back to the main screen another resource should appear (a link to a website).
- Go into the website and play the game!
- Go back to the main Moodle course and the label should have appeared asking you to have another go at the quiz.
- Do the quiz again and get at least 2 questions right.
- Go back to the main screen and the forum will be available.
- Go into the forum and answer it to choose your favourite colour.
- Go back to the main course screen and there should be a tick next to the forum.
- The work is now complete!
Completing this activity
When you have tested your course, put a tick next to this resource link on the main course screen to mark it as complete.