What is the Ounce Equivalents Requirement?
All CACFP sponsors must certify completion of all training requirements when submitting their FY2021–22 sponsor application. Training requirements include:
- FY22 CACFP Annual Updates Webinar - Join us as we discuss the past year, renewal updates, and looking ahead to FY22.
- Annual Civil Rights Training- This session will review the basics of the Civil Rights requirements when operating the CACFP.
- Ounce Equivalents Training- Sponsor staff are required to attend Ounce Equivalents 101.
Join us for an introduction to Ounce Equivalents (oz. eq.)! During this recorded webinar we discuss:
- What are “Ounce Equivalents”?
- Why do you need to know about them?
- When is the implementation date of Ounce Equivalents?
- Who should attend the required Ounce Equivalents 101 training?
Last modified: Wednesday, 19 May 2021, 9:52 AM